Author Topic: Gm 7 Spurs at Hornets  (Read 4570 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gm 7 Spurs at Hornets
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »
With Pop's coaching Chuck Norris would never have had to roundhouse kick anyone...they would have fallen down just looking into his eyes.

Didn't you already use the Chuck Norris bit? Are you running out of material?
Lurker, did you want to tell them or should I.
Ted it was a Lurker quote.
http://forums.phillyarena.net/index.php?topic=4508.msg40805#msg40805
Lurker
But honestly, of course, it was Pop.  Pop coached the  players into being more confident.  He also coached them how to make their shots fall instead of rim out.  And I really liked the way he coached them into more hustle and intensity.  With his outstanding coaching he could have taken the Miami Heat to a three peat.  With Pop's coaching Chuck Norris would never have had to roundhouse kick anyone...they would have fallen down just looking into his eyes.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »
Let me get this straight....

Popavich is an idiot because he went with the "4 dumb" offense....but that is where they made their push in game 6 AND that is the quarter they struggled in BIG TIME the previous 3 loses.....

Let Manu run point with Udoka in the game as well, that seemed to make a difference when Tony was doing more damage being in the game than being out.

::)

Fabs should run the point power forward position.  Duncan at the 2 to hit 3s like he did against PHX.  BarDAWG at the 3.  Thomas at the 4 to take jump shots and Horry at the 5 for 3s.  

Good Lord!  I should be out to see tryig to catch the big fish by now if that's how they were going to play it.... ::)
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 05:13:58 PM »
I'm still waiting for the video Reality. 
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com