Author Topic: Congrads to DJ MBenga of the Los Angeles Lakers for getting the BAWRdog award  (Read 4315 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
In the Lakers closeout game over Denver, noneother then DJ MBenga himself.

Spurs closeout game, a close one with either Ime Udoka or Bob Horry being deserving, I'm gonna go with Bob Horry and that steal of Nash in the last minute.

This thread, just like your b-ball knowledge and Bardawgs contributions, is a JOKE.  That play by Horry on the other hand was crucial and IMO was the nail in the coffin.
Oh the irony. :D

Indeed.  You don't really get it huh?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Oh my.  Not this lame tactic again of your claiming some super double meaning you really meant to say but didnt really say.

Am too are not? ;)

Nice play by Bob Horry.  Glad you agree with me. ;)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
In the Lakers closeout game over Denver, noneother then DJ MBenga himself.

Spurs closeout game, a close one with either Ime Udoka or Bob Horry being deserving, I'm gonna go with Bob Horry and that steal of Nash in the last minute.

This thread, just like your b-ball knowledge and Bardawgs contributions, is a JOKE.  That play by Horry on the other hand was crucial and IMO was the nail in the coffin.
Oh the irony. :D

It is one thing when you can't see the forest because of the trees...but to claim you can't see the trees is scary.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Gm 6 Spurs-Hornets winner:

Bob Horry.