Author Topic: Spurs-Hornets game 3  (Read 10351 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spurs-Hornets game 3
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2008, 10:03:09 PM »

Neither.  I am quite in shape and shower twice a day!  Besides how can a guy who's idea of fresh air includes a wiff of cow manure complain about smell?

Look don't bring me into this because I've obviously started a trend on this message board.  If you didn't keep making it clear that the age jokes  get under your skin people MIGHT stop. 

Until then Stank Sinatra you can keep cueing up 'I've got you under my skin' on the ol 8 track every time you see me post.

The wiff of cow mature is an improvement over whatever it is that permeates SoCal and its environs so you would think you would jump in the ole SUV and speed up here just to get away from it once in a while and smell nature and farm life as it was meant to be. Hardly insulting, westkoast. Thanks for reminding me I am so fortunate. 

Constantly bringing up the age thing is more of a curiousity to me then annoying, or haven't you figured that out yet. My age is so irrelevent to anything about basketball or whatever else we talk about on this board, it just absolutely fascinates me that any of you keep bringing it into play. I can understand why, because I have seen your ...um.....unfortunate debating skills and if you think you found something to annoy me with, well, it explains so much more about you and how NOT to discuss anything then it does about me, doesn't it?

Don't let that deter you, though, from making them. Some of the comments are very special. But you should know that as well, so if I make a disbaraging remark in return, shouldn't that also not be bothersome to you?

You SHOULD also know that every time anyone uses the AGE ISSUE, it immediately tells me that I have won. In fact, nothing says that more clearly.  :D  :D 

The only thing that is bothersome to me is the fact that old people are always so long winded.  I usually reserve long rants from old folks for Christmas time with my grandparents.  Please spare me just this once. 

Besides how am I going to debate anything with you?  I am still waiting for an answer on what makes KG and Duncan superior to Kobe on the court.  You managed to dance around that one with "shots" irrelevant to basketball.    It was fun Mr. Kettle  ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 10:15:38 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com