Author Topic: hello from Shaq  (Read 602 times)

Offline Shaq

• View Profile
hello from Shaq
« on: April 24, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »
My fingers are too fat for this keyboard so I am typing with a pencil pushing one key at a time.  Shaq would like to let you HATERS know that it is not Shaq's fault that we are down 2 games to the Spurs....actually, Shaq is not down two games to the Spurs, Shaq is unstoppable force - fo'shizzle - The Suns are down two games.  Shaq has been unstoppable - did you hear me Pop - unstoppable.  keep throwing that Hack-a-me strategy at me and I can make you pay!  Ask my little buddy, Realifool, he'll tell you I'm still the Diesel...just got a little bit more in my trailer but I can still be the unstoppable force!  Watch out in Game 3 because The Big Cactiesel is going show Pop and Tim and all you HATERS that I am the unstoppabizzle for'shizzle --hee hee, I taught Snoop how to talk like that when he was still with the Peanuts...I got to go now...it takes too long to type with a pencil...

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: hello from Shaq
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 10:20:00 PM »
My fingers are too fat for this keyboard so I am typing with a pencil pushing one key at a time.  Shaq would like to let you HATERS know that it is not Shaq's fault that we are down 2 games to the Spurs....actually, Shaq is not down two games to the Spurs, Shaq is unstoppable force - fo'shizzle - The Suns are down two games.  Shaq has been unstoppable - did you hear me Pop - unstoppable.  keep throwing that Hack-a-me strategy at me and I can make you pay!  Ask my little buddy, Realifool, he'll tell you I'm still the Diesel...just got a little bit more in my trailer but I can still be the unstoppable force!  Watch out in Game 3 because The Big Cactiesel is going show Pop and Tim and all you HATERS that I am the unstoppabizzle for'shizzle --hee hee, I taught Snoop how to talk like that when he was still with the Peanuts...I got to go now...it takes too long to type with a pencil...

This is why I stopped respecting you as a player Shaq, instead of working on your FT and trying to stay in shape, you are wasting time on a basketball BBS.  Not even a major BBS but a tiny little disfunctional family one.  YOU SUCK!  You are FAT!  Get lost and go to practice!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"