Author Topic: Spurs look so old!  (Read 3697 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spurs look so old!
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2008, 01:10:19 PM »
LOl, I took a peak at the az central comments board and read through some of the comments.  The funniest one I read was a poster that said, "God hates the Phoenix Suns.."

:D :D :D

He hates Arizona in general that is why its 120 degrees in the summer lol

Putting Barbosa on Tony Parker would be an EXCELLENT idea....for the San Antonio Spurs.  Just because Barbosa is fast doesn't mean he will keep Tony Parker from getting into the middle.  Most likely Barbosa will get in foul trouble or get tired which slows down the Suns even more.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
Putting Barbosa on Tony Parker would be an EXCELLENT idea....for the San Antonio Spurs.  Just because Barbosa is fast doesn't mean he will keep Tony Parker from getting into the middle.  Most likely Barbosa will get in foul trouble or get tired which slows down the Suns even more.

It won't matter who guards Parker or Ginobili if the big men for Phoenix don't step up on the pick and roll.  Basically the Suns traded a player who could guard Parker for one who can guard Duncan.  Also I think that part of Bell's decline in defense is due to the fact that he now has no other decent defnder on the court with him.  At least Marion played defense...something that Amare & Nash almost never do.  And Shaq does only in the low post.

And they are getting burned by it.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »

And they are getting burned by it.

No pun intended, of course  ;)