Author Topic: Warriors schooling the Lakers at Staples  (Read 918 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Warriors schooling the Lakers at Staples
« on: March 23, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »
Does ANYONE with any kind of Basketball IQ need to be told NOT to play the GS style of play or tempo?  No team will get the best of GS playing their style of game.  Only the pre-Shaq Suns could beat GS at run and gun.  Wow, a 23 point lead going into the half time break, the Lakers did everything the Warriors wanted.  PJ is getting out coached right now.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Warriors schooling the Lakers at Staples
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 11:06:49 PM »
Nice comeback but stupid Laker defense in the final minute.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Warriors schooling the Lakers at Staples
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 09:29:34 AM »
Lakers had a much better 2nd half but their 1st half effort was pathetic.  It's almost like they expected GS to roll over and play dead for them.  The Lakers are a doughnut team right now -- the hole in the middle is huge.  I'm not sure I blame Fish for laying off Jackson a bit -- he could have driven right by him, however, I would have preferred for anyone else on the Warriors to take that shot other than Jackson.  I would have preferred for Fish to dare one of the other players to take that shot and try and deny Jackson the pass.

I expect the Lakers to have a MUCH better effort against GS tonight -- they looked horrible in the first half and dug a huge hole to come back from.  The fact that they came back from such a huge deficit says something about the Warriors too (esp. with the Lakers missing 3 big men).