Poll

Which player had the best week

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Player of the week  (Read 2636 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Player of the week
« on: March 15, 2004, 03:43:29 PM »
Which player had the best week?
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline ziggy

• View Profile
    • Email
Player of the week
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 03:46:39 PM »
I chose Damon, and I know it was a homer pick, but from a real world sense (beat TWolves twice, and the Kings once) his week was huge, and from a fantasy perspective, his week helped Bod move back into 6th, and may have as big an impact on the our race as any one single player.

As great as McGrady was, Hexxed won 9-2, Bod won 6-4-1 after picking up Damon.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline ziggy

• View Profile
    • Email
Player of the week
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 03:50:20 PM »
Bod won 6-4-1 after picking up Damon.
Of course Damon would have helped more if Bod actually played him.  Since he didn' then I think it should be McGrady, but I can't change my vote.

AA Mil

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Player of the week
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 05:49:47 PM »
haha, yeah.  i picked him up late in the week, and the only day he played kidd played as well, and I needed rebounds so I didn't put him in the util slot.