Author Topic: ESPN: Something interesting, something funny  (Read 918 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
ESPN: Something interesting, something funny
« on: February 14, 2008, 04:52:44 PM »
From Chad Ford's chat...

Chris: Aloha! Denver, Houston, Golden State. Which of these three teams misses the playoffs?

Chad Ford: I'm going with Golden State.

John: Hey Chad, I know it's hard to get a handle on the wild west now that three huge trades (assuming the Nets and Mavs find a way to deal around George) plus the Korver deal seemingly reinvigorating Utah, but if you had a gun to your head who would you pick right now to be representing the West in the NBA finals?

Chad Ford: If Bynum is healthy, I think the Lakers are the team to beat in the West ... regardless of whether the Kidd deal does or doesn't happen. I'd put San Antonio in the second spot. Utah in the third. New Orleans in fourth. I think Dallas, with or without Kidd and the new Shaq heavy Suns are in those fifth and sixth spots in the West now.

Interesting...Hornets ahead of Mavs & Suns.

Jesse: With the first pick in the 2008 NBA draft the Grizzlies, with a little help from shadow GM Jerry West, select (fill in the blank) and trade his rights to the LA Lakers for (fill in the blank), a second round pick, and cash.

Chad Ford: Ouch

Chad Ford: Stop that pillow talk ...
  :o

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ESPN: Something interesting, something funny
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 05:10:47 PM »
HAHAHAH
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com