Author Topic: Do over! Miami gets a second shot at winning the same game.  (Read 802 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Do over! Miami gets a second shot at winning the same game.
« on: January 11, 2008, 11:56:52 PM »
NBA will allow Miami and Atlanta to replay last 50+/- secs of overtime game.  Miami protested that Shaq was incorrectly disqualified from a game with 6 fouls when he only had 5.  The NBA agreed and they will replay the game sometime in March.

Neat-O!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Do over! Miami gets a second shot at winning the same game.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 01:08:50 AM »
Once again the league goes out of it's way to give Shaq/Riley  :'( as many advantages as possible  :o, just like the old days in LA.  I wonder if the league is now going to require the Lakers to get a do over for all the Tim Doneghy officiated games over the last couple of years?  Any bets the will figure out a way to get Kobadiah another title through these do overs.  MJ didn't need any do overs.

Anybody think that the league will give the Suns a do over from the San Antonio series from last year?  Ha fat chance there.

Give me a little while to come up with something on the Jazz so I can piss of most of the rest of the board.  (I don't need to bring Philly into this because Rick is always pissed off about something anyways). 

That pretty much just leaves me and JN as the only two left.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 01:38:40 AM »
Shaq hits game winning shots now?!  To quote the only guy who could 'reach' for something farther then the NBA, Inspector Gadet, WOWZER.

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 12:58:28 AM »
NOW what?  Shaq was at the "center" of the controversy and now the Heat will be without his services anyway.  LOL!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 07:32:57 AM »
NOW what?  Shaq was at the "center" of the controversy and now the Heat will be without his services anyway.  LOL!

Maybe Shaq will have to suit up for the Heat for that 50 seconds.  I know if I were the Hawks I would protest the Heat being able to use Marion.  In a close game he will be more of importance than Shaq.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues