Author Topic: Kobes triple double not quite enough  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobes triple double not quite enough
« on: February 01, 2008, 02:29:56 AM »
I thought Kobe was on his way to a Manu GNob type night when his assists skyrocketed to the 5 mark to go with his boards and points.

Alas, was not to be as Kobes 39 pts 10 rebs and 11 turnovers were done in by a Tashaun Prince trey for 90-89 Pistons.

Tough break for the Lakers, for the 1st time doing their own version of the Spurs Rodeo Roadie.
What do we coin the Lakers current 9 game road trip?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kobes triple double not quite enough
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:37:06 AM »
LOL @ you making more Laker threads then Laker fans.

Once again tho clearly ignoring a non-call that affected the game.  Prince pushed, with both arm extended for all to see, to get that rebound that let to his 3 point game winning shot.  Although I didn't expect you to mention that. 
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 11:11:07 AM »
LOL @ you making more Laker threads then Laker fans.

Once again tho clearly ignoring a non-call that affected the game.  Prince pushed, with both arm extended for all to see, to get that rebound that let to his 3 point game winning shot.  Although I didn't expect you to mention that. 

I really couldn't care less about what the Pistons did or didn't do, what really irks me is how poorly the Lakers executed on their last shot.  First they didn't get the ball to Kobe then Odom takes a scared High School shot that had ZERO chance of going in.  Lakers need to shop Odom for someone who is more stable IMO.  He irks me almost as much as Kwame, Kwame sucks despite having potential, Odom sucks when it matters most but has brilliant games inbetween to keep you interested.  Honestly I would hate to give up Odom unless we got a marquee 3 or 4 in return, I doubt anyone like that is available in exchange for Odom.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 11:35:14 AM »
Prince pushed, with both arm extended for all to see, to get that rebound that let to his 3 point game winning shot.  Although I didn't expect you to mention that. 
WayOutWest
I really couldn't care less about what the Pistons did or didn't do,
Uh ohh.  Is somebody sleeping on the Laker House futon tonight?

westkoast as to your dream that a call be made on the very long high rebound that Odom had no chance for, not only WoW but also Odom had no complaints whatsoever:
"We all crashed the boards and it bounced out to the three-point line," Odom said. "It just bounced right back to Tayshaun. You can't kick yourself in the head. You just move on."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 11:36:02 AM »
Reality being a moron is not going to keep someone from waiting for you to comment on the play.  You said you watched the game, quit being a moron and address it.  You are telling me both arms were NOT extended?   Dont try to twist it like 'Odom had no chance' if he had no chance then Prince wouldn't have pushed him would he?  Quit trying to make excuses.  It was clearly a foul.  No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

While WOW is right...that's not the point im trying to make here.  Which once again, as always, you claim the Lakers are somehow handed wins by the refs and ALWAYS get the benefit of the calls when they win. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 11:38:13 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »
....you claim the Lakers are somehow handed wins by the refs and ALWAYS get the benefit of the calls when they win. 

Uh oh, looks like you are creating a paradox for Reality.  That game could have EASILY been given to the Lakers by the refs, all they had to do was give Odom a couple of FT's at the end of the game or given Kobe 1 ft for a fould prior to the inbounds and then the Lakers get the ball back.

What do you expect from Reality, other than silly pictures, when you catch him in a self contradiction AGAIN.  Expect a silly pic or his duck and cover routine that he pulled in the other thread.

Don't know how Insanity..err..Reality will deal with the LATEST paradox.

Did Prince "chuck" or "calculate" on the shove?  Or did he "calculate" then "chuck" then "calculate" again?  Or was it "chuck", "calculate" then "chuck"?  Hmm...paradox's are a beeyotch!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"