Author Topic: Laker Fans hot for tonights Suns game.  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Laker Fans hot for tonights Suns game.
« on: January 17, 2008, 03:47:09 PM »
The line is forming and the anticipation of a Derek Fisher - Steve Nash matchup has Laker Fans burning.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Laker Fans hot for tonights Suns game.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 04:31:49 PM »
Yet ANOTHER Laker thread started by the biggest CLOSET Laker fan on this board.

I've been on a few Mavs and Suns boards and they have tons of anit-Spurs/Kings/Mavs/Suns stuff but have not bothered to save any of it even though it's pretty funny.  I've always thought this board a above the typical flamming, when ever I get bored of boards that turn into flame wars I come here to really DISCUSS basketball.  Sometimes I forget the biggest flammer or flamming Laker fan on the net risides right here.

P.S.  Been trolling TicketExchange for Clipper and Laker tickets, there are some really good deals on Clips tickets BUT the ONLY good deal on Laker tickets are the ones you got that one time for the Lakers/Spurs game.  Now they are sold as a side by side pair and are the only good value.  Despite the Lakers sucking the previous two years, Kobe single handedly kept Laker ticket prices unreasonable and now prices are starting to climp again but those two seats are still holding at last years price.  Thanks Kobe!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 05:32:21 PM »
I've always thought this board a above the typical flamming, when ever I get bored of boards that turn into flame wars I come here to really DISCUSS basketball. 
Ya, you're really registering on the believability scale.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 05:39:02 PM »
Yet ANOTHER Laker thread started by the biggest CLOSET Laker fan on this board.

I've been on a few Mavs and Suns boards and they have tons of anit-Spurs/Kings/Mavs/Suns stuff but have not bothered to save any of it even though it's pretty funny.  I've always thought this board a above the typical flamming, when ever I get bored of boards that turn into flame wars I come here to really DISCUSS basketball.  Sometimes I forget the biggest flammer or flamming Laker fan on the net risides right here.

P.S.  Been trolling TicketExchange for Clipper and Laker tickets, there are some really good deals on Clips tickets BUT the ONLY good deal on Laker tickets are the ones you got that one time for the Lakers/Spurs game.  Now they are sold as a side by side pair and are the only good value.  Despite the Lakers sucking the previous two years, Kobe single handedly kept Laker ticket prices unreasonable and now prices are starting to climp again but those two seats are still holding at last years price.  Thanks Kobe!

They raised ticket prices in the off-season.  Not quite sure why.  There is no way they knew the team would start off this hot but they had it planned at the end of last year.  It was announced not too long after they were bounced from the playoffs too which was weird.

Reality's wife recently filed for divorce because he ignores her to play with photoshop and google images looking for Lakers logos.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »
Ya, you're really registering on the believability scale.

Really, you think this board is your typical BBS?  Obviously we go at it but ALMOST everyone is above grade school level even in "insult" mode.  Just getting a little board with it I guess. 

Flame on flammer.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
You're just now getting bored with it WOW? Dude, Job has nothing on you for patience!
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 09:51:28 PM »
You're just now getting bored with it WOW? Dude, Job has nothing on you for patience!

He makes me laugh.  Just not lately.  I truely enjoy a good insult.  The only insulting thing lately has been the feeding frenzy of Bynum's jock.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 01:40:10 PM »
They raised ticket prices in the off-season.  Not quite sure why.  There is no way they knew the team would start off this hot but they had it planned at the end of last year.  It was announced not too long after they were bounced from the playoffs too which was weird.

wk, they've raised ticket prices every year since Staples has been opened.  A couple of season's the increase was a lower %, but there is always a hike.  They do it b/c dumbarses like me still pay for them!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 01:56:05 PM »
They do it b/c dumbarses like me still pay for them!

LOL!  I took someone to a Laker game at Staples last year and they said almost the exact samething.  Why would someone be dumb enough to pay this much for Lakers tickets, I had gotten the tickets for free but the face value was on the ticket.  I told him it's relative.  He asked me what does that mean.  I told him that my parents would think somebody is a dumbarse for paying $5.00 bucks for a cup of coffee.  He had a Starbucks carmel macciato in his car when he picked me up earlier. ;)

"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 08:53:34 PM »
photoshop and google images looking for Lakers logos.
I don't have everything yet.  Could you chop this Homeland Security style warning as "LakerDar" instead?
and Sorry WoW, I'm firmly in the Green.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 08:55:07 PM by Reality »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 03:23:34 AM »
photoshop and google images looking for Lakers logos.
I don't have everything yet.  Could you chop this Homeland Security style warning as "LakerDar" instead?
and Sorry WoW, I'm firmly in the Green.

I don't get the impression anyone on this board other than YOU actually poseses that device.  Give Ameci a call, he might be interested in trading "gaydar" tips with you.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 04:50:05 PM by WayOutWest »
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"