Author Topic: Done Got Me a Daughter Outta Wife #1  (Read 6714 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Done Got Me a Daughter Outta Wife #1
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »
And of course that little tyke Reality we can wisely bring along.  8)
Can we go to Schlitterbahn!?  Can we, can we?!

OK, you live in Cali don't you??  WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SCHLTTERBAHN?!   Did you move to Texas and not tell anyone?  First you take our team, NOW you take one of our waterparks too?!!!  ::) ::) ::)

j/k

Secretly Reality wants to be from Texas but doesn't have the nerve to move out there because deep down he knows California is so much better.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 04:05:17 PM »

OK, you live in Cali don't you??  WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SCHLTTERBAHN?!   Did you move to Texas and not tell anyone?  First you take our team, NOW you take one of our waterparks too?!!!  ::) ::) ::)

j/k

Secretly Reality wants to be from Texas but doesn't have the nerve to move out there because deep down he knows California is so much better.

Better at what...supporting a person's "reality"?  In Texas only people elected to the Presidency are delusional.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »
Even though you just handed me my rear-end in fantasy, congrats on the little one, Ted!

I must say, however, that if you want to give Shawn Kemp a run for his money, you need to speed things up ...
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »

j/k

Better at what...supporting a person's "reality"?  In Texas only people elected to the Presidency are delusional.

The english language, reading, acceptance of non-white people...  things of that nature.

I mean aside from Austin and the Spurs there's a whole lot of nothin patnah.

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:11 PM »
I must say, however, that if you want to give Shawn Kemp a run for his money, you need to speed things up ...

I hate you.
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 12:27:29 PM »

j/k

ROTFL  :D
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »

j/k
I'm down with Schlitterbahn, NEW BRAUNFELS in particular.
And yes, you just may see The Realitys moving to Texas in the future.
Prefer one of them little suburbs but be forewarned, San Antone may be the reality. 

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »
New bruanfels is something like 10 minutes...if not less, north of SA, it's ok, Canyon Lake is a nice little retreat, kind of, and if you like tubing, the river is great for a nice ride down the river...although that spring water can be cold.  Also Gruene is a cool little town to visit...it's right there by new bruanfels.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »
Isn't Gruene near Fredericksburg?  One of my in-laws has a ranch near there.   I need to visit that whole German area some time, sounds like a pretty area.
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 03:28:53 PM »
Isn't Gruene near Fredericksburg?  One of my in-laws has a ranch near there.   I need to visit that whole German area some time, sounds like a pretty area.

Gruene (pronounced "green") is between New Braunfels and Canyon Lake which are about 30 minutes apart.  Frdericksburg is about one to one & a half hours from New Braunfels...further west than Canyon Lake.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »
Keep Reality weird...move to Austin.

Offline atom2030

• AOL Instant Messenger - atom2030
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tomp22000
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2008, 06:01:56 AM »
congrats Ted.

seems like you're better at THAT real stuff than at those fantasy tasks ...
 ;)
===============================
Felix Skydivers '13
In honor of Felix Baumgartners adventures
... and not just because he's Austrian too

xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx