Author Topic: Terrorists use children who don't want to die . .  (Read 8417 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Terrorists use children who don't want to die . .
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2004, 05:46:36 PM »
"smoke screens and red herrings to try and AVOID that arguments."

Mmmmm....smoked herring.
i didnt know you could smoke herring.....how do you role it in paper???   :D  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jn

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2004, 05:56:31 PM »
Just let me know if you need any and I'll hook you up.  Primo stuff from Oslo.  

Warning: It's a gateway fish.  It sometimes leads to Lutefisk abuse.    

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2004, 06:20:38 PM »
Just let me know if you need any and I'll hook you up.  Primo stuff from Oslo.  

Warning: It's a gateway fish.  It sometimes leads to Lutefisk abuse.
yeah i know about lubefist abuse....oh wait we were tlaking about fish right?   :D  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2004, 11:49:34 PM »
Glad to have provided a few laughs for you. But I stand by my opinion. We are part of a world community, and we need to act responsibly and in concert with our global partners. Hussein may have been a ruthless dictator, but he did nothing to provoke our going to war with him (not this latest time anyway). The Taliban and Al Queda are clear threats to American and the world at large...Hussein is/was not.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2004, 02:18:16 AM »
Glad to have provided a few laughs for you. But I stand by my opinion. We are part of a world community, and we need to act responsibly and in concert with our global partners. Hussein may have been a ruthless dictator, but he did nothing to provoke our going to war with him (not this latest time anyway). The Taliban and Al Queda are clear threats to American and the world at large...Hussein is/was not.
jw I think you are in denial...Sadaam easily could have crashed one of his yachts into NY or Boston Harbor.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 02:19:32 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Rickortreat

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2004, 04:17:26 PM »
I think the Israelis have the right idea- kill them before they kill you.  I like how the lead terrorists send children to do their dirty work.  Stinking weasle cowards.  If they believe in it so much let them blow themselves up and leave the children alone. :angry:

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2004, 07:24:22 PM »
I think the Israelis have the right idea- kill them before they kill you.  I like how the lead terrorists send children to do their dirty work.  Stinking weasle cowards.  If they believe in it so much let them blow themselves up and leave the children alone. :angry:
I think the Isreali's are starting a page out of the US presidential playbook!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3575445.stm

Sharon may face bribery charges

Sharon is facing two separate corruption probes Israeli media say state rosecutors will recommend indicting Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in a long-running corruption case. Outgoing State Attorney Edna Arbel is said to have concluded there are sufficient grounds to charge Mr Sharon.

The prime minister, who denies any wrongdoing, is being investigated for possible bribery.

A developer is alleged to have paid large sums to Mr Sharon's son Gilad in connection with a property deal.

The final decision whether to press charges against the prime minister rests with Attorney General Menachem Mazuz.

A decision is expected in April.

Balance of evidence

The developer, David Appel, employed Gilad Sharon as a consultant in a deal involving a Greek resort in 1999.

Gilad had no previous experience in the tourism industry.

Appel has been indicted for allegedly offering bribes
Israeli media have speculated that Mr Appel may have hoped to win Greek approval for the deal through the Sharon family. Mr Sharon was foreign minister at the time.

Mr Appel has already been charged with offering bribes.

A TV report said prosecutors regarded the evidence in the "Greek island affair" as open to different interpretations.

But Ms Arbel felt that on balance an indictment should be presented, the report added.

Mr Sharon has said he intends to serve the rest of his term until 2007, despite the allegations against him.

But the BBC's Richard Galpin in Jerusalem says that if charges are brought he may have to step down, at least temporarily.

Mr Sharon is facing a separate probe into possible infringement of election finance regulations in 1999 and 2000.

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"