Author Topic: RC and Pop better hopethisdoesntcomebacktohaunt them...  (Read 999 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
RC and Pop better hopethisdoesntcomebacktohaunt them...
« on: July 14, 2007, 02:49:46 AM »
Mind you,they decided to work on keeping fabricio over trying to sign Luis here...now houston does just that....ugggggh...this is the last thing i wanted to see happen.  I would like to think that  this would be some kind of mistake on Houstons part, but I still have the feeling  that Luis will do very wellin the NBA...

************************************************************************************************

Rockets sign Scola
Excerpt - Houston Chronicle
Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Rockets have come to a "basic agreement" with Argentine star Luis Scola, less than 24 hours after acquiring his draft rights from the San Antonio Spurs.

"We're working on the contract, but we've got a basic agreement, an understanding," George Bass, Scola's agent told the Houston Chronicle on Friday.

The Rockets traded guard Vassilis Spanoulis, a 2009 second-round draft pick and cash to the Spurs for the rights to Scola and center Jackie Butler.

"He's so excited, he probably didn't sleep a wink last night." Bass said.

"He's thrilled, this has been his dream for five years
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: RC and Pop better hopethisdoesntcomebacktohaunt them...
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 04:15:19 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/stats?statsId=3501
Supposedly looking hard at Ime Udoka and offer may be in his court now.
Defensively 'sposed to be a potential future Bowen replacement, also nails the corner 3 just like Bowen.  I await the zig report.  Bowen added a tweener jumper off the dribble and showed it sporadically in the 2007 champ run and i loved it.

So Xs3, back to bigs and SFs, while we shall see what the rest of the offseason brings, looks like Fabs-Elson is the plan for Spurs again in 2008.  I love Elsons athleticism but he needs to up his basketball i.q., which some say if he has not at age 30 it aint gonna happen.  I say true, but also stats like "shots altered" or "shots opposing guards didn't even attempt" since Elson provides good interior D alongside Dunkar are not recorded.

I love it when Elson runs the floor and gets the bounce pass for the slammer.

Athletic 3 is still the need tho.