Author Topic: Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer  (Read 788 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer
« on: June 15, 2007, 11:31:09 PM »
Good 1st hour, good buildup.  Climax is okay pretty good but nothing fantastic.  Some good jokes between Fireboy and rockclod The Thing but not nearly as funny as last time.  Silver Surfer is very well done, acted by Doug Jones and voice by Larry Fishburne.
NipTuck guy againmakes a good creep.  Andre Braugher as Military General was a below average cast, and Beau Garrett cast as Captain Raye alleged hot chick who Fireboy pined over was a dud cast.  Kind of sad to see Reed Richards lose his cool and humility and respond to Military Generals taunting.

Jessica Alba looked like a Pam Anderson type ho.  Have no idea what with the nappy bleached hair, eyeliner painted by the construction crew, face that looked botoxed Xs10 and some goofy blue contact lenses.  A few shots she looked like her old self in Fab1. 

Yes there is a scene at the end that sets up the next one.  However you don't have to wait till after the credits, it's at the end just before the credits.

Previews:  You geeks will be totally down with Transformers.
The Simpsons Movie.  A ton of previews of Simpsons given before Fab 4.  Wayy to many for my taste, gave away a bunch of the plot.  Close eyes and ears unless you don't mind. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 12:19:33 AM by Reality »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 09:06:45 AM »
Jessica Alba looked like a Pam Anderson type ho.

Shut the F up you idiot!  You have finally crossed the line with ME!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 11:15:45 AM »
Update:  The 15 second clip which previews the next Fab 4 is shown just after the credits start.  Yeah kinda weird, the credits start, they show just 3-4 lines, then break off and show the 15 second preview clip, then continue on with the credits.
W.O.W. Pam Anderson, i dunno Madonna?  Especially at the start of the show.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 11:29:46 AM »
I don't get the blonde BS.  Brunetts can be totally hot, not sure why Alba was made to go the bimbo road.  I'm not sure if I'm going to see F4 on the big screen, can't get through the first one when it's on TV for free.  I'll probably wait for Transformers before hitting the theater again.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »
Guys she has blonde hair because the character she is playing from the comic books had blonde hair.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com