Poll

In light of recent events, who currently has more street cred?

Kobe Bryant
3 (50%)
Paris Hilton
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Who currently has more street cred?  (Read 834 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Who currently has more street cred?
« on: June 05, 2007, 09:51:37 PM »
Prison Paris or Twade Me Kobe

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who currently has more street cred?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 05:13:24 PM »
wheeeeewwww it's 50-50.
Will Paris get into it with an inmate or will Kobe tell an Orange County Country Club employee the shine job on his shoes left a lot to be desired?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 05:19:32 PM »
yippers.  Paris bustin out of the prison house by refusin to eat prison food and paralaying that into a break out.   Wow!!! 

Paris 2-1.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 11:50:32 AM »
3-2 Paris here, 21-7 Paris on another board.

I've heard from many of you at the Laker House that this just wasn't fair, putting Kobe up against a powerhouse like Paris Hilton when it comes to street cred.  Some have raised the controversy that I may have purposely been putting Kobe in a no win situation.  I want to assure you all that this is not the case.

With Kobes "trade me" outbursts and media frenzy, i truly thought the Kobester had a shot at matching Paris in hardcore street cred.  Now granted, Paris returning home to the mansion and getting her suntan spray updated is not in and of itself more hardcore then some of the things Kobe does.  But i do think her bustin out of the Lynwood prison is too much for even Kobester to overtake.  He gave it a shot, he fell short.