Author Topic: OT: Fighting the terrorist pigs with...err...pigs!  (Read 2566 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
OT: Fighting the terrorist pigs with...err...pigs!
« on: February 12, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3484277.stm

Suicide bombing 'pig fat threat'

Pigs are considered untouchable in Judaism and Islam
Israeli police are to hang bags of pig lard on buses and in other public places to deter would-be Muslim suicide bombers, Israeli media have reported.
The Maariv daily said rabbinical authorities sanctioned the plan to use the product - considered impure by Jews and Muslims - if it might save lives.

According to Islamic tradition, Muslims who touch a pig before dying will be denied entry to Heaven.

Hundreds of Israelis have been killed by suicide bombers in recent years.

Rabbinical approval

Muslim militants believe they will be rewarded with 70 virgins in paradise by carrying out suicide bombings against those they regard as enemies of Islam.

Officials hope the prospect that bombers will defile their bodies by blowing up the bags of pig lard as well as themselves might discourage would-be recruits.

Rabbi Eliezer Moshe Fisher, of the Jerusalem Rabbinical Court, said there was no "halachic [Jewish law] ban on using bags of lard in buses and other places" when saving lives is concerned, the newspaper reported.

He said the bags would also be permitted to be placed in shopping centres, train stations, schools and other public places which might be targeted by bombers.

The rabbi said if police do not enact the plan, tens of thousands of Orthodox Jews will arm themselves with guns capable of spraying liquid pig lard at suspects.

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 07:16:19 PM »
Hmm, some men will do amazing things to get a virgin but 70 of them?  No wonder they recruit so many young men.  Ted, don't do it -- resist the temptation!  :lol:

Did everyone here about the National Guardsmen up here (in Fort Lewis) who was arrested after he contacted the al-Qaida to give (I believe it was sell) documents to the terrorist organization?  He was getting sent to Iraq for a year.  This follows the Muslim (the national guardsmen arrested was Muslim) who threw the frag grenade into a tent trying to kill or maim his fellow soldiers.  Doesn't this amount to treason?

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 08:47:17 PM »
What is it with virgins? Why is everyone so enamoured with them. Personally, (I know this may be hard to believe everyone) I'd much prefer a seasoned expert.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 09:04:19 PM »
What is it with virgins? Why is everyone so enamoured with them. Personally, (I know this may be hard to believe everyone) I'd much prefer a seasoned expert.
I don't.  I guess it's the Larry Brown in me that wants to "teach".

Some old redneck I used to work with used to have two sayings:
"If there's grass on the infield, PLAY BALL!"
"You gotta get your girl before the learn bad habbits, they say girls start learning as soon as they become teenagers."
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 09:09:39 PM »
Pig lard idea i love it.  What took them so long to enact this idea.

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 09:09:49 PM »
Where's the vomiting emoticon when you need it?!  

Why don't they just set

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 09:22:36 AM »
Set up pig farms around the palestinian perimiter. Not only would they stay in their territory,  The smell of Pig manure would drive them out!

And they could invite some Texans over to make barbeque.  The smell of that delicious meat would drive them nuts!

Oh, and the bit about Virgins- it's becuase they don't know how to do it right, and a Virgin wouldn't know any better.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 12:06:10 PM »
i was a step ahead of them, i just started selling "the pork chop necklace" online, and Isreali sales are through the ROOF!!!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OT: Fighting the terrorist pigs with...err...pigs!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 01:39:24 PM »
bump
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 01:43:37 PM by Reality »