Author Topic: Spider 3, Blades of Glory  (Read 921 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spider 3, Blades of Glory
« on: May 03, 2007, 06:01:39 AM »
I thought Spider 2 was a huge letdown so I won't be joining the throngs these next few days.
Will any of you?  I'll await feedback.

Blades of Glory i was pleasantly surprised.  I thought it had a good story with some good laughs to offset the potty mouth additions.
The parts where Chazz Michael Michaels was doing the routines and holding up Jimmy McElroy were some all time cut ups.
Also where "Coach" discovered they could be doubles when watching tape of their fight.
I thought this had a very similiar production feel as Zoolander and sure enough Ben Stiller co-produced Blades.

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spider 3, Blades of Glory
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 08:59:15 AM »
I'll probably check out SP3 in my ususal fashion.  Wait until it hit's the $3 theatres.

Which brings me to another moview reveiw.  Saw Pan's Labyrinth last night.  Really well done but keep in mind it is a fairy tale in the sense that the old Grimm's Brothers stories are fairy tales, not Disney Cinderalla style.  It is extremely dark and disturbing.

I also saw the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theatres.   Ummmm,,, the first 10 minutes are staggeringly funny.  After that it gets rough because the TV show is funny in it's 12 minute bursts.  An hour and half is simply too much.  Of course if I was 15 years younger and still a pothead it would have been great.
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spider 3, Blades of Glory
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 12:33:30 AM »
Actually if you know where to look you will find SP3 online - I am watching it right now!  It was released overseas already and the bootlegs are already playing.  Of course I will go see it at the IMAX still.  But I could not pass up watching it online...

OH and how do you spell "CHOKE" in German?

NOWITZKI!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, I won't say it will be easy, but I say this is the SPurs title to lose right now.  I hope my squad can bring it against the Suns...Which IMO is just get them to play half court basketball and we should win the series.  but hey...look what happened in Oakland tonight.  Man you would think they won the Championship tonight.  LOL.  oh well enjoy it Golden State while you can.   8)
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.