Author Topic: Great win by SA . . .  (Read 4370 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Great win by SA . . .
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 09:51:55 AM »
No one ever said the Lakers need all 4 of them to win.
Randy is not a "no one."

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
Great win by SA . . .
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2004, 12:55:28 PM »
No one ever said the Lakers need all 4 of them to win.
Randy is not a "no one."
Umm, in one instance, I was talking about the playoffs but you try to apply that comment to the regular season.  Nice try at the spin but go spin your toy top -- you will have better luck.  I still say that we need all four HOF's to beat the Kings and the Wolves but we don't need all four to win games during the regular season (which is quite obvious from the Lakers record at this point -- you remember, the team who in spite of their myriad of injuries still have a better record than your vaunted Spurs).

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Great win by SA . . .
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2004, 01:01:40 PM »
[Umm, in one instance, I was talking about the playoffs but you try to apply that comment to the regular season.
what kind of circumvent babble are you attempting now?

"We need 4 HOFs."
"I never said we need 4 HOFs".

Of course it was for the playoffs.

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
Great win by SA . . .
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2004, 01:08:40 PM »
4 HOFlamers and they are one game ahead of the Spurs.

Oh woops!! The Lakers have had at least one, two practically every game (make that every single game this year? i believe), many games 3 HOFers on the floor. So even with Shaq out they have had how many HOFs on the floor?
How did they do with Shaq out while still having 1 2 or 3 HOFs on the floor? Lets Dance.

"No one has said the Lakers can only win if all 4 of the HOF are playing." I don't consider Randy to be a "no one" and i don't feel you should either. Randy could you cut n paste your posts or will you fill WKoast in? Lets Dance.

Umm, that doesn't sound like you are talking about the playoffs to me.  You state that I said the Lakers can only win if all 4 of the HOF are playing -- but then you talk about regular season games and the current Lakers record.  My quote (of which you butchered for your own agenda) was that the Lakers couldn't beat the Kings and the TWolves without all 4 HOF'ers -- it's clear that the Lakers can beat everyone else without them -- they've already done it this season.