Author Topic: Chauncey Billips a Laker  (Read 7238 times)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Chauncey Billips a Laker
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2007, 11:16:38 AM »
Reality:
Cmon this is a serious discussion.

Really?.......can you point out where it started being serious.  

You know though, after paying $2 to Mexicani's to fish...setting butterflies free as an anti-terrorism tactic...let me go ahead and answer your serious question.  You're the most insular poster I've ever seen--you exist in a complete vacuum.  Sorry...onto your question.

So strapping pig lard to busses to thwart would-be suicide bombers.  After hours of meditation and pontification and in my very educated, well thought out opinion.  

This

sounds

unabashed

complete

and

total

nonsensical

bull-hockey

Any more questions? 8)

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2007, 11:21:57 AM »

This

sounds

unabashed

complete

and

total

nonsensical

bull-hockey

Any more questions? 8)

What would it take to become abashed, incomplete, partial, sensical cow patties?
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2007, 11:53:02 AM »
What would it take to become abashed, incomplete, partial, sensical cow patties?

A vote of Congress.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2007, 11:57:24 AM »
Some stuff the Russians did was to burry Taleban fighters face down with a pig or two thrown on top of them.

Didn't seem to work, they eventually outlasted the commies, thanks to us, U.S. So now we are reaping the rewards......

I suggest we use a giant rat trap with a Koran as the bait and place them near every bus stop and public place....I'm sure they wouldn't be able to figure out a way around that, it's not like they figured out a way to defeat the security of the U.S. and kill thousands.....  ::)

Plain and simple, there are no plain and simple answers to the problems.  I use word simple in that it's not complex AND in the form of STUPID.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2007, 12:31:32 PM »
Quote from: WayOutWest
Reality:
Cmon this is a serious discussion.

Really?.......can you point out where it started being serious. 

You know though, after paying $2 to Mexicani's to fish...setting butterflies free as an anti-terrorism tactic...let me go ahead and answer your serious question.  You're the most insular poster I've ever seen--you exist in a complete vacuum.  Sorry...onto your question.

So strapping pig lard to busses to thwart would-be suicide bombers.  After hours of meditation and pontification and in my very educated, well thought out opinion.  

This

sounds

unabashed

complete

and

total

nonsensical

bull-hockey

Any more questions? 8)
Yes, who is the author of this post?
OT: Fighting the terrorist pigs with...err...pigs!
February 12, 2004, 07:09:00 PM
http://www.phillyarena.net/forums/index.php?topic=65.0
WayOutWest

Suicide bombing 'pig fat threat'

Pigs are considered untouchable in Judaism and Islam
Israeli police are to hang bags of pig lard on buses and in other public places to deter would-be Muslim suicide bombers, Israeli media have reported.
The Maariv daily said rabbinical authorities sanctioned the plan to use the product - considered impure by Jews and Muslims - if it might save lives.

According to Islamic tradition, Muslims who touch a pig before dying will be denied entry to Heaven.

Hundreds of Israelis have been killed by suicide bombers in recent years.

Rabbinical approval

Muslim militants believe they will be rewarded with 70 virgins in paradise by carrying out suicide bombings against those they regard as enemies of Islam.

Officials hope the prospect that bombers will defile their bodies by blowing up the bags of pig lard as well as themselves might discourage would-be recruits.

Rabbi Eliezer Moshe Fisher, of the Jerusalem Rabbinical Court, said there was no "halachic [Jewish law] ban on using bags of lard in buses and other places" when saving lives is concerned, the newspaper reported.

He said the bags would also be permitted to be placed in shopping centres, train stations, schools and other public places which might be targeted by bombers.

The rabbi said if police do not enact the plan, tens of thousands of Orthodox Jews will arm themselves with guns capable of spraying liquid pig lard at suspects.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 02:19:08 PM by Reality »

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2007, 01:56:28 PM »
Oh....ok.  That thread was started by WOW back in February of 2004, which makes it about 14 months before my time here, so I'd never seen the thread before today. 

As far as the goings on in Israel since Feb 2004, I'm going to say the pork lard tactic hasn't produced the desired result.   
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 02:20:30 PM »
Oh....ok.  That thread was started by WOW back in February of 2004, which makes it about 14 months before my time here, so I'd never seen the thread before today. 

As far as the goings on in Israel since Feb 2004, I'm going to say the pork lard tactic hasn't produced the desired result.   
Ah but has the tactic be used?  Or blocked by the governmentoids?