Author Topic: OT Movie "Night At The Museum"  (Read 737 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
OT Movie "Night At The Museum"
« on: January 02, 2007, 11:15:41 AM »
Anyone catch this yet?  Or better yet anyone daring enough to pay 9 bucks to see yet another Ben Stiller movie with an apperance from Owen Wilson?  Since I like to gamble I decided to take a bet on Ben Stiller, knowing that Dick Van Dyke was a main character, to finish up a long weekend.  I have to say I enjoyed the movie quite a bit.  The movie is def worth going to see and an added bonus if you have young children/pre-teen children .   Cool for history buffs and may stir interest in your kids to ask questions about some of the characters in the museum.  As you probably have seen in the trailers Ben Stiller is a security guard in a museum that comes to life at night.  Some slapstick comedy and witty remarks put together with historical references.    I think it has a little bit of everything that a movie goer could ask for while still keeping everyone happy.  The movie was about an hour and 45 minutes (give or take it started at 6 and I got out of the parking lot at 8:00) yet was not boring at any one part.  The two main messages the movie was trying to get across to the audience was done  very well.  Both messages a child or an adult should really listen to.

I give this 4 basketballs out of 5 !  If you are wondering what is worth going to see right now I would say this one by a long shot. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 11:44:59 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com