Author Topic: This is just amazing.  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is just amazing.
« on: November 09, 2006, 12:44:10 AM »
I warn you if you've had more than your share of superlatives and cliche's you might want to exit this thread now.

JESUS-MARY-AND-JOSEPH, I am witnessing an incredible display by Kevin Martin here against Detroit.  This is the first NBA action I've taken in.  Now I hadn't seen Kevin play very much at all but judging from the shooting percentages in the box scores I knew the guy had a knack for the basket but this is just RE-GOSHDARN-DICULOUS.

I'm watching the second half against the Detroit Pistons.  He has looked unstoppable offensively.  He can dribble, defend, his shot adjustment after contact is amazing, the running one-hander is downright unguardable.  This guy is talented beyond belief.  He has the shot from the hip, my old shot back in grade school...ah memories.  Then...when he realizes he's being chased off the curl or met on the first step; just cut and he'll find you everytime.  AND he's doing this on Rip Hamilton, not exactly a push-over, played against sound defensive team defenders like Tayshaun, Rasheed, and Chauncey.

I knew Martin had a real chance to do well after the departure of Wells, but I had no idea the guy had these kind of skills.  He is, BY FAR AND AWAY, the best Kings offensive player.      

I love this guy, I freakin' LOVE this guy
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is just amazing.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 03:58:05 PM »
:eek2:

SKANDER?!?!  Enjoying the play of a SCORING TWO-GUARD!?!?

Well, ain't THAT just a horse of a different color!

:rolleyes:

SHOCK!  SUPRISE!

It's like me saying my favorite Buck is Andrew Bogut.

Oh MY ... and he's a CENTER, you say?

;)
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41