Author Topic: The obligatory Bill Simmons NBA Season Review  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The obligatory Bill Simmons NBA Season Review
« on: November 03, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »
As usual, Simmons is "Sh*t your pants" funny!!

=====================================================

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...ns/part1/061101

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

guest-koast

The obligatory Bill Simmons NBA Season Review
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 07:00:45 PM »
Hay I really got a kick out of that!  Especially the jab at Stern about rules that mean nothing other then to take shine in the papers away from NFL and baseball in OCT!!  Not to mention the league mandated "you must wear an NBA approved bullet proof vest to the club!"

Good assesment of Miami IMO.  Fair and stuck to the facts.  Same with the Clippers.  I enjoyed the title he gave to that section lol

I also enjoyed the little rivalries section.  I think all of them will be interesting.  Although I don't think he mentioned the Mavs/Spurs rivalary.  I watched Sportscenter this morning and they said both teams hate each other.  Since when?!   I knew they didn't get along but full on bashing of each other verball in the media?  EVEN HORRY!  Yes Horry said "They are the only team in Texas without a championship" OUCH!