Author Topic: What a strange team  (Read 1577 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
What a strange team
« on: March 13, 2004, 12:39:07 AM »
Portland defeats Sacramento for the 3rd time this season holding the Kings to 81, or 24 below their season average.  This follows a very convincing Wednesday victory over Minnesota, where we held the TWolves to 79, which is 16 below their season average.  This follows 3 losses in 4 games where we get thumped by Memphis, score 68 against Detroit, and lose to the Clipps by 20, and crush the Jazz by 20.
Play Minnesota on Sunday.  My gut tells my it is about time for us to score in the 60's, and lose by 25.  I can't figure this team out.  Right after all the trades I was most excited about Rahim, and most unsure of Miles.  Well Miles is the one who is showing the great promise, and Rahim has been a total bust.  This team is clearly bipolar.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

jn

What a strange team
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 11:34:32 AM »
Indeed ziggy, I'm not a huge Rahim fan but I was very surprised to see him coming off the bench.  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
What a strange team
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 12:52:04 PM »
Portland defeats Sacramento for the 3rd time this season holding the Kings to 81, or 24 below their season average.  This follows a very convincing Wednesday victory over Minnesota, where we held the TWolves to 79, which is 16 below their season average.  This follows 3 losses in 4 games where we get thumped by Memphis, score 68 against Detroit, and lose to the Clipps by 20, and crush the Jazz by 20.
Play Minnesota on Sunday.  My gut tells my it is about time for us to score in the 60's, and lose by 25.  I can't figure this team out.  Right after all the trades I was most excited about Rahim, and most unsure of Miles.  Well Miles is the one who is showing the great promise, and Rahim has been a total bust.  This team is clearly bipolar.
Motion seconded.
Bi polar team.

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
What a strange team
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 05:59:46 PM »
We play Minnesota on Sunday.  My gut tells my it is about time for us to score in the 60's, and lose by 25.  I can't figure this team out.
Well the beat goes on, that is 3 straight against the 2 best teams in the league.  Six blocks by Theo, giving him 30 blocks in his last 6 games.  Hopefully thye give this playoff race a good go.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil