Author Topic: Kings  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Kings
« on: March 12, 2004, 12:56:03 AM »
Watched the game with die hard Sactown rooters.
Great game by Kings.

Consensus is that while CWebb can and is contributing, he seems to be capping an attitude of me me I'm the star remember? while this years Kings have done just fine without him, inclucing last nights game.  Ball moves freely.  Enter MeWebb and at time he held the ball for 5 seconds and or forced up a lame selfish shot with Kings teamates having no chance for the rebound.  Other times he got into the Kings flow game and had a couple ok assists.  Late in the game with him on the bench (so was Bibbs) the Kings went on a quick tear to break open the game.  Again, consensus is Brad Miller is way more the team player, divin for loose balls, attitude and demeanor being Team Player all the way.  Why Miller should have to "make way" for the return of Webb is bogus.  Should be the other way around.

We think Webb needs to be told hard and if neccessary repeatedly by Adleman, "It's you that must revolve around us, not vice vera.   Will Adleman do that?   :lol: I don't look for him to.  If Adleman shrinks back will Vlade, Peja, and Bibbs put CWebb in his place?  Will he allow himself to be put in the proper team place?

While I welcome with open arms a team playing attitude and actions of CWebb, if he choses to go Meism on us I would get a kick out of it if the Kings advanced in the playoffs with CWebb  being benched'  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 01:04:06 AM by Reality »