Author Topic: Nice close by the Cavs  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Nice close by the Cavs
« on: March 19, 2006, 02:16:35 PM »
About time they closed.

Guest_Randy

Nice close by the Cavs
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 02:39:08 PM »
Good win by the Cavs -- the Lakers just couldn't seem to keep the Cavs off the boards during the 2nd half.

Lakers got by with a lot of stuff in the 1st half -- Cavs in the 2nd.  

And a note to Lakers players -- NEVER pass the ball to Kwame Brown under the basket -- he can't catch a pass if his life depends on it.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Nice close by the Cavs
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 08:45:49 AM »
Altho Lebron hit the huge fadeaway 3 pter to put the Cavs up 95-91, you Lakers must have rejoiced at his continuing late game chokage when he dribbled the ball out of bounds :eek2: at 95 apice.

Kobe wanting the foul call at the end. :rolleyes:   Along with the no call when he hacked Flip Murray for the game winning foul shot.  Will he ever give it up?  I know he is shocked he has fallen all the way to #3 in NBA FTAs but please.....

Guest_Randy

Nice close by the Cavs
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 10:54:57 AM »
Altho Lebron hit the huge fadeaway 3 pter to put the Cavs up 95-91, you Lakers must have rejoiced at his continuing late game chokage when he dribbled the ball out of bounds :eek2: at 95 apice.

Kobe wanting the foul call at the end. :rolleyes:   Along with the no call when he hacked Flip Murray for the game winning foul shot.  Will he ever give it up?  I know he is shocked he has fallen all the way to #3 in NBA FTAs but please.....
See, Reality, this is where you show your hatred for Kobe -- why do you make a comment about Kobe?  Didn't LeBron respond the same way earlier in the game?  

And by-the-way, Kobe is averaging FOUR trips per game to the FT line in the past 5 games -- hmm, how in the world can the league allow this for the most pampered player in history?   :rofl:

I guess this just shows that you still have no credibility.

guest-koast

Nice close by the Cavs
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 12:13:53 PM »
Man I missed the game and for whatever reason it didn't get TiVO'd.  Just heard the Lakers choked it up big time from friends at work.