Author Topic: Avery Johnson makes the All Star game  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Avery Johnson makes the All Star game
« on: February 07, 2006, 11:49:22 AM »
Like I have been saying all along....AJ is an all star.  All you doubters out there need to eat your words.   :bash:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 12:05:06 PM »
Like I have been saying all along....AJ is an all star.  All you doubters out there need to eat your words.   :bash:
He is the western confrence coach?  Good for him!  Avery is a stand up guy and is doing a wonderful job in Dallas.  I think he deserves it just as much as anyone.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »
Always liked Avery, no matter what, he is still a great Spur IMO.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 04:19:08 PM »
It's SOOO great to see Avery succeed -- see how he has blossomed once he left the Spurs!!!   :rofl:  

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 03:19:39 PM »
It's SOOO great to see Avery succeed -- see how he has blossomed once he left the Spurs!!!   :rofl:
And where exactly do you think he learned how to implement a defense...and get the players to buy into it.  From Nellie???????   :drunk:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Guest_Randy

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 05:59:21 PM »
It's SOOO great to see Avery succeed -- see how he has blossomed once he left the Spurs!!!   :rofl:
And where exactly do you think he learned how to implement a defense...and get the players to buy into it.  From Nellie???????   :drunk:
 :rofl: that was a good one -- however, you know he had to learn from more than just Pop -- he actually gives the Mavs an offense too!  We all know that he didn't learn that from Pop!  :rofl:

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 06:03:05 PM »
Good for AJ, very well deserved recognition IMO. Now if he could just lose the squeaky irritating voice....
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 06:03:20 PM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Guest_Randy

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 06:07:58 PM »
Good for AJ, very well deserved recognition IMO. Now if he could just lose the squeaky irritating voice....
You know, AJ is a TOUGH guy -- he has that wieny voice but can bench 400+ lbs.  -- I think people keep that in mind before they make fun of his voice!  Of course, that voice is probably the reason why he is so tough can has gotten so strong!  Back in the days when Rodman was with the Lakers, it was AJ who held Rodman in check -- it's a lot of the reason why DRob got the "soft" image -- he left the lockeroom leadership to AJ.