Author Topic: Tony Parker to keep up outside shots  (Read 973 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Tony Parker to keep up outside shots
« on: December 16, 2005, 12:02:10 PM »
Tony Parkers sometimes getting  :hail: 8 or 9 layups a game will be coming to a halt soon.  However he plans to adjust as NBA opponents adjust to him.  After the Clips game:

What do you think about your game (25 points with 12/22, 7 assists, 5 rebounds) ?

I am happy as I took many outside shoots (8/17). The teams are closing the paint a lot more now, thus I had no choice. It is up to me to adapt myself in order to score differently. I will always the room to put two or three lay-ups but eight or nine like at the beginning of the season might be over. Today, I must rely on the work I have done with Chip Engelland.

Parker continues to have the highest shooting % of his career at .536
Which one of you has him on your Fantacy team?

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 12:18:41 PM »

WayOutWest, and he ain't doin' so hot thus far.  
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 12:28:17 PM »

The funny thing is this is my favorite team.

Every year I've had at least one position void of any real talent.  Year 1 I had no PF or Center.  Year 2 and 3 I had no real PF.

This year I have a decent player at every position, all the injuries didn't help, so I think I may start doing better soon.

Parker and Fisher have been very pleasant surprises.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 12:29:05 PM by WayOutWest »
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 12:39:22 PM »

The funny thing is this is my favorite team.

Every year I've had at least one position void of any real talent.  Year 1 I had no PF or Center.  Year 2 and 3 I had no real PF.

This year I have a decent player at every position, all the injuries didn't help, so I think I may start doing better soon.

Parker and Fisher have been very pleasant surprises.
I was going to pick up Smush too instead of Heinrich but decided to go with Kirk and its paid off.  Smush has came up dry on a few games but I was kicking myself that night he had 20 points and 7 steals.

Tony Parker is leading the league in points in the paint if you can believe that.  No Shaq, no TD.....Tony Parker!!!  Once Tony starts hitting his jumper consistantly, not something that he has always done well in previous years, the lanes will open back up for that floater he shoots with ease.  Only person Ive seen with a better runner than TP is Van Exel.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com