Author Topic: Duncan as a decoy  (Read 777 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Duncan as a decoy
« on: November 18, 2005, 02:24:55 PM »
:hail:  Duncan as a decoy.

Last night I saw more then ever of Tim getting the ball and either immediately giving it up to Parker and GNob in a preplanned move.  Preplanned meaning Parker did a "pass route" while Duncan had the ball and Duncan hit him.  Or handed off like a QB handing off to a moving running back.  Also saw him move with the ball, with no intention of shooting but rather moving as a decoy as Parker moved and then hitting Parker on the go for a cut to the hoop for a score. :hail:

Parkers 2nd qtr layup will be a years highlight film shot.

Saw the 1st 3 qtrs, up 20.  What was up with the 4th qtr el foldo?  It was because i stopped watching.  Bob Horry again when they were in a drought. :hail:

Randy, Nazr was 1-1 which is 1000%.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Duncan as a decoy
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 08:02:51 AM »
Last night I saw more then ever of Tim getting the ball and either immediately giving it up to Parker and GNob in a preplanned move.  Preplanned meaning Parker did a "pass route" while Duncan had the ball and Duncan hit him.  Or handed off like a QB handing off to a moving running back.  Also saw him move with the ball, with no intention of shooting but rather moving as a decoy as Parker moved and then hitting Parker on the go for a cut to the hoop for a score. :hail:

Wow, what offensive genius.  You only see those types of plays once or twice in an entire pick-up game.  :rolleyes:  
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Duncan as a decoy
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 04:09:16 PM »
Wow, what offensive genius.  You only see those types of plays once or twice in an entire pick-up game.  :rolleyes:
 :D Hey cut them some slack, they're only NBA players and coaches.

With Duncan no longer catching the pass, turning towards the hoop and staring down the opponent for 7 seconds before his move, dribble or pass, who knows what the future holds.

Can't wait till he faces that bon bon eating overated blob this year.