Author Topic: Anybody read this?  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

diskoasted

Anybody read this?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 03:40:13 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...on/050907&num=1
" Can you see your real superstar -- not the accused; the other one, the one who is the most dominant force in the game -- not being able to play the same way? Not being able to dominate"

Such a joke.  I guess Shaq knew ahead of time that Kobe was going to get popped for rape and that is why he didnt dominate the year before.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Anybody read this?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 03:52:13 PM »
btw...it didnt really say if Jerry Buss had something to do with it.  Its the players association isnt it?  Or is Jerry only about the money and since Kobe brings more dough he gets a pass.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 03:52:49 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
Anybody read this?
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 03:54:19 PM »
What's really disgusting is that Ted almost tricked me in to reading an article about the WNBA.  Almost … luckily when the article mentioned a Sacramento team beating an LA team in the playoffs, I new it couldn't be about the NBA so I stopped reading and ran to wash my eyes out with turpentine.  I’m feeling much better now …

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Anybody read this?
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 05:53:48 PM »
Yeah Ted, that story is pretty tragic...

I don't know why its so hard to live by a philosophy that was hinted at subtley by George Carlin, a comedian...

"...one standard will do just fine."

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."