Author Topic: I tried something different tonight  (Read 1035 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
I tried something different tonight
« on: June 19, 2005, 11:34:06 PM »
I figured the last two games I watched we got slaughtered, so i figured i would only check on them periodically via my cell phone.  IT WAS WORKING!!!  then i get home and switch back and forth to the game and tv just to catch the score and then change the channel back...every time i watched detroit scored to take the lead, i switch back to the game later, spurs ahead, detroit makes a shot to take the lead again...dammit.  change the game back as gnob was driving with seconds left in the game - OH NO!!! - he misses.  !!!!!

do you know how damaging that is to a fan???

so i watch the first few second of OT...detroit takes the lead...changed the channel quick...did some stuff to take my mind off of the game hoping they win with my assistance in avoiding my game destroying tv...caught the last few second of ot, BIG SHOT BOB HITS!!!  FIGURED THAT MUST BE A SIGN, KEEP WATCHING - OR DO I CHANGE THE CHANNEL - TRUST IN BIG SHOT BOB!!  RIGHT ON!  Rip gets an elbow to the face and FINALLY detroit does not get the freaking call.  1 POINT win...i coldn't ask for anything better than that - this was a classic.  

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 11:44:34 PM »
Rip gets an elbow to the face and FINALLY detroit does not get the freaking call.  1 POINT win...i coldn't ask for anything better than that - this was a classic.
Xs3,

Right you are.
On the final play tho, Hamilton gave an elbow, big time.  Not rec'd one.  You'll see it on the replays.  I am also pleasantly surprised they finally did not get the call.  

Refs got that one right but all in all  :moon: gave Det a big advantage tonight.
Spurs also made too many retard plays in a big game.  Duncan  :nonono:

I highly questioned Pops putting Parker in for that final D play.  But its water under the bridge now.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 11:55:07 PM »
LMFAO!!!  Just saw kid rock didnt sing the National Anthem....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

I know this is not over by far game 6 will be war...but the press here is scratching thier heads trying to figure out if Kid Rock got confused or if he is just that stupid.

:rofl:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 12:11:49 AM »
Rip gets an elbow to the face and FINALLY detroit does not get the freaking call.  1 POINT win...i coldn't ask for anything better than that - this was a classic.
Xs3,

Right you are.
On the final play tho, Hamilton gave an elbow, big time.  Not rec'd one.  You'll see it on the replays.  I am also pleasantly surprised they finally did not get the call.  

Refs got that one right but all in all  :moon: gave Det a big advantage tonight.
Spurs also made too many retard plays in a big game.  Duncan  :nonono:

I highly questioned Pops putting Parker in for that final D play.  But its water under the bridge now.
ah yes, you are right i just saw the replay.