Author Topic: The ankle injury that wasn't  (Read 919 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
The ankle injury that wasn't
« on: June 02, 2005, 12:12:03 AM »
X3 (and all for that matter), did you catch the 4th qtr of Duncan going down doubled over and initially appearing to have blown a knee or ankle.  Turns out it was Steven Hunter with a 100% Karl Malone cheapie.  With Duncan up for the shot, Hunter tries to cheat the series in the Suns favor by giving Duncan a full on kick to the nutts.  Looked intentional all the way.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 12:44:14 AM »
Didnt look intentional to me, but yeah at first I thought it was his knee going out on him.  glad to see he got up and played on...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 01:22:09 AM »
Didnt look intentional to me, but yeah at first I thought it was his knee going out on him.  glad to see he got up and played on...
:huh:

Looked very intentional.  I'll stop short of saying one can see it's intentional 100%, but it sure looks like it.

Seeing him get up, a few minutes later be able to resume play was as good as getting up vs Seattle.

Duncan ready for Finals. :up:  :D  
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 01:28:06 AM by Reality »