Author Topic: Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« on: June 01, 2005, 12:04:13 AM »
Wednesday, June 1  Spurs lead 3-1
San Antonio at Phoenix

Thursday, June 2  Series tied 2-2
Detroit at Miami

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 08:50:27 AM »
San Antonio
Miami

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 10:29:58 AM »
San Antonio

Miami
Dan

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 10:43:17 AM »
I don't even know why I try anymore in this series but sure, lets see if we can make it 0 for 5:

San Antonio Spurs

Miami Heat
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 10:47:10 AM »
I don't even know why I try anymore in this series but sure, lets see if we can make it 0 for 5:

:D  Tonights games are real head scratchers for me also.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 11:26:24 AM »
I am saying San Antonio (I know the Suns should atleast ONE game on thier home court) - but I am pretty dissapointed in how the media has turned against the Spurs because they didnt sweep the Suns.  IMO the Suns have thier backs to the wall EVRY game here on out so the pressure will stay on them for the rest of the series.  The Spurs need to come back with some good adjustment and we can close this thing out.  I think the Spurs will respond to all the negative talk about them and come back to close it out in phoenix.  Kenny and Charles say it will happen in game 6 - I say it happens tonight.  here's to a great game and closing it out tonight by SA  :cheers:   :hail:

got my fingers crossed.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 11:27:04 AM »
oh....and miami should win the next game too...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

rickortreat

Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 02:58:13 PM »
It's going to be harder for me to pick the games now that I'm working Vampire hours.  I didn't see last night's game with Detroit and Miami, for example.

So with my hands tied behind my back....

Suns over the Spurs at Home.

Miami over Detroit.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Playoff Picks R3 Game 5s
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 05:22:59 PM »
SA

Miami

If anyone that has not wants to post their reasonings for the picks, I'd be interested in hearing.  With the Pistons it's like how does one determine which team is coming to play?  Last year they were down to Indy, (Lots of breaks coming Dets way with the Injuries to JONeal etc) NJ 3-2, and i think one other series they were also down.  This year down 2-1 to Indy, down 2-1 to Miami....

Miami at home would seem to be a big edge.  How the game is called or not with Shaq is always an issue....

SAS if you know in advance how Duncan will do on FTs let me know.  Tony Parker and The Eva Effect also.....