Author Topic: Wade...Wow  (Read 1045 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Wade...Wow
« on: May 25, 2005, 11:36:45 PM »
:eek2:  :eek2: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Is his talent and athletic ability scary?  Not to mention hes just humilating the defense of the defending champs in his 2nd year.  Wow....

Whats more impressive....Nash's offensive shot and pass fest the other night or Wade's rebound from an average Game 1???
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 11:37:29 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

rickortreat

Wade...Wow
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 01:01:03 AM »
I'd give the nod to Wade, simply because he's young and new to the game.  It's one thing to be a great player during the regular season, and another to bounce back from a bad game against one of the better defensive teams and come up with such a scintillating performance.

Nash and the rest of the Suns really have their backs against the wall.  I thought they were the better team when the series started, but the Spurs experience is helping them at the end of the games.  I was very impressed with the Suns at the end of the second game, but they were clearly outclassed by the Spurs.  They must win the next game, or they're done and will need to win 2 in a row against the Spurs to get back into the series.  D'antoni has a lot of work to do to figure out how to get control of this series.  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Wade...Wow
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 01:15:18 PM »
I'd give the nod to Wade, simply because he's young and new to the game.  It's one thing to be a great player during the regular season, and another to bounce back from a bad game against one of the better defensive teams and come up with such a scintillating performance.

Nash and the rest of the Suns really have their backs against the wall.  I thought they were the better team when the series started, but the Spurs experience is helping them at the end of the games.  I was very impressed with the Suns at the end of the second game, but they were clearly outclassed by the Spurs.  They must win the next game, or they're done and will need to win 2 in a row against the Spurs to get back into the series.  D'antoni has a lot of work to do to figure out how to get control of this series.
I have to agree Rick.  On top of that he was making some good defensive plays last night also.  He strapped the whole team on his back and got the job done.  Im very impressed with him.

Suns are done after tonight.  They wont beat the Spurs because they cannot stop them on the offensive end.  The Spurs on the other hand can get much needed stops.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:16:06 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com