Author Topic: tonight should be an interesting game  (Read 829 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
tonight should be an interesting game
« on: May 23, 2005, 11:58:43 AM »
I really want to see how Miami does against a tough defensive team like detroit.  Shaq is suppossed to play even though they are still saying game time decision, the indication is that he will play.  I want to see if detroit will focus on shutting down wade and jones for miami and letting an injured shaq try and carry the team to victory - which seems like the best option to win tonight.  we will see if coach shaq - errr, i mean van gundy - can adjust to detroit pressure.

:force:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
tonight should be an interesting game
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 01:31:14 AM »
I saw the 1st half, a bit of the 2nd half.

Shraq looked good, but he came out twice in the half.  Couldn't tell if that was to protect his thigh or just a stamina issue.

Sheed Wallace looked good both inside and out, esp the 3pters he nailed.  

Det guards are keeping Wade busy having to play defense against them.  That contributed to his off night.  Otherwise i dont see him going 7-25 again.  Heat were 57% apart from Wade.