Author Topic: We rule  (Read 837 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
We rule
« on: May 22, 2005, 07:00:37 PM »
For today at least...

Xx3 wrote
<I kind of figured SA would take Game one. The reason is mostly because the Suns have not faced a defensive team like SA. Heading into the fourth i felt pretty good knowing we were only down by 4 points. and then as ABC was talking about how the Suns wear you down as the game goes on, blah blah blah. I kept thinking to myself that the spurs usually clamp down in the fourth and wear down on thier opponents the hardest at that point...I am glad they did that today!

I figure we will lose game two after phoenix gets it's offensive touch back, But I still think we will win this series. I hope we do thats for sure! >

:hail: Pop allowing open flow O, esp in 4th.
 :hail: 43 4th qtr points
 :hail: 121 game pts, 6-0 when over 100.
 :hail: Tim Dunker healthy enough to play, and that he did.
 :hail: Brent Barry finding his 3 again, esp in 4th.  Ditto Bob Horry.
 :hail: Manu controlling the ball, being the X factor to those who know their head from their ass about hoop.
 :hail: Tony Parker getting to bed early, letting Eva L get ready for tonights HouseSkanks special and he getting plenty of rest.  Right back at ya MVP.
 :hail:  Hey i like house these icons look stacked on top of one another.
 :hail:  :fire:  :hotbounce:  Nazr Mohammed being the obvious sole key reason the Spurs won for Randy-WE-westkoast.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 07:01:47 PM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
We rule
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 07:20:43 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  @ "we rule"
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 07:20:57 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
We rule
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 09:24:58 PM »
still got our work cut out for us, so i am not saying it is all over yet.

I cant wait to see the miami vs detroit series.  if miami can get by detroit, it will be interesting to see how they do against us...i mean they will be used to our kind of defense by that point- and of course, that's if we make it too lol - but i am really worried about running into miami if we make it to the finals... :eek2:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

rickortreat

We rule
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 11:43:26 PM »
That was a dominant offensive performance in the fourth quarter by the Spurs.  When Phoenix made their run in the third, I wanted to see how San Antonio would stand up.  The Spurs took control from that point on, and the Suns couldn't get back into it.

The Suns can't give up 40 points in the final quarter and expect to win.  Even worse, they stopped scoring with the Spurs.  

This series is far from over, but this was a huge win for San Antonio.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
We rule
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 08:55:41 AM »
That was a dominant offensive performance in the fourth quarter by the Spurs.  When Phoenix made their run in the third, I wanted to see how San Antonio would stand up.  The Spurs took control from that point on, and the Suns couldn't get back into it.

The Suns can't give up 40 points in the final quarter and expect to win.  Even worse, they stopped scoring with the Spurs.  

This series is far from over, but this was a huge win for San Antonio.
If the Suns dont adjust thier interior defense for us they are in big trouble...it will be interesting to see if Manu goes off in game 2 against them, he has had some good games against phoenix.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.