Author Topic: sigh  (Read 1443 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
sigh
« on: May 09, 2005, 05:44:51 PM »
AGAIN!!!!  comedy central gave this guy 50 mill for 2 SEASONS!!!  his seaosn 3 was suppossed to start back in Feb, then got pushed back to May for sweeps, NOW production has been halted because Dave is under a lot of stres because he does not know how to deal with being "THA MAN."  what a dork.  All he had to do was do what he has been doing and he would have been alright.  It's not like he is freaking George Lucas trying to complete Star Wars or anything like that, it's just jokes!  PArtying, stress, new level of fame - whatever.  Dave get you shiyite straight and get back to making the funnies.  Tyrone Biggums could be his own damn show, and the Source Awards from last year could have been two whole episode by itself.  This bites, I was looking forward to season 3 and now it is not gonna happen until who knows when.... :nonono:  :nonono:  :nonono:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
sigh
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 06:41:59 PM »
Actually he is working on stuff right now.  I read an article just this morning about him shooting some kind of skit where he is a self-hating jimminy cricket to famous black stars like Tiger Woods.

The reason it got pushed back was because hes been partying alot (and who wouldnt after making 50 million) and because of creative problems with comedy central.  I guess they shot down some of his ideas and he wasnt happy about it.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
sigh
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 07:51:21 PM »
Well, I'm not gonna cut a guy some slack for partying too much.