Author Topic: Spurs vs Sonics  (Read 947 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs vs Sonics
« on: May 08, 2005, 08:51:00 PM »
oh my God, this is ugly.....second hal and the Spurs are acting like it's over, Pop needs to keep them putting the pressure on the Sonics, put a foot on thier necks and make them feel hopeless.  I dont know why players setle , they need to put a hurting on teams in the playoffs and not let up, send a message.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs vs Sonics
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 09:10:28 PM »
:nonono: win or lose, Pop needs to take out the wire hanger and beat each and every Spur for letting Seattle back in the game... :nonono:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_spursfan101

Spurs vs Sonics
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 06:54:36 AM »
Hard to watch that game, SO many Sonic ankle tweeks, thatsa killer. They showed spunk, and props to the teamates who carried thier teammate off the court, never seen that, but Sonics are clearly outmatched.  Ray Allen is incredible to watch though.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs vs Sonics
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 10:04:12 AM »
I dont know about outmatched dude, they just had a bad start and then tweaked some ankles but still fought very hard.  the Spurs should have sent a message but instead allowed them to make runs over and over again, Seattle isnt done, and will put up a beter fight next game.  thats why i say the Spurs should have crushed them in game 1, then they would be psyched out next time they play.  right now, the sonics can still bounce back in game 2.