Author Topic: Are the Grizzlies going to blow it??  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Are the Grizzlies going to blow it??
« on: April 17, 2005, 09:54:35 AM »
All they have needed for the past week is 1 win, 1 WIN!! San Antonio pasted them last night and Duncan only played 23 minutes, no defensive pressure whatsoever and with more than enough evidence that San Antonio due to Duncan's limited minutes, were giving away points in the paint, (they scored 38 in the paint), why didn't they just set up shop in there and REALLY force the issue?? If you outscore a team like the Spurs anywhere near the vicinity of the frontcourt, you'd bloody well better win the game!

Balanced scoring by the Spurs was the key, that and that hyper-overrated, non-passing, show-boating one man highlight reel, worthless excuse for a point guard Jason Williams had exactly 1 assist, and it was on a fast break for an easy layup.

I know this has to make you very happy JN, and truth be told, for your sake I guess the Timberwolves should make the playoffs, I just want so bad to see Sprewell get exposed as the non-factor he has always been, no question the Timberwolves window of opportunity with this cast of characters has slammed shut very hard IMO. condolences JN, believe me, I know how you feel.
Dan

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Are the Grizzlies going to blow it??
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 10:03:42 AM »
It's entirely possible.

I wonder what the record is for season ending missing chances to clinch.

If Phx clinches best record, Spurs might coast (substitute, rest) in final game vs TWolves.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 10:16:20 AM by Reality »