Author Topic: how sick the world is...  (Read 1381 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
how sick the world is...
« on: April 07, 2005, 08:30:45 AM »
NEEDS TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE CHAIR!  If it was this drunk, drugged woman that did this, they had beter not show her leniency!  I CANNOT understand how some people could be SO evil!  What could drive someone to do this - let alone to a porr defenseless baby...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Houston Police: Woman Walked Around With Dead, Abused Baby
Baby Died Hours Earlier

POSTED: 5:35 pm CDT April 6, 2005
UPDATED: 8:30 pm CDT April 6, 2005

HOUSTON -- A woman police believe was intoxicated walked along a northeast Houston street carrying a dead, abused baby in her arms Wednesday afternoon, officers told KPRC-TV in Houston.

Neighbors called police when they spotted the woman, who said she is the baby sitter of the 1 ½-year-old child. The woman, who smelled of beer, was asking for help, witnesses said.

According to authorities, the baby boy was naked, bruised and bloodied with numerous injuries. Police said the child, who had been dead for a few hours, was severely beaten all over his body and had bite marks.

"The injuries to the baby are extremely severe," said Sgt. Mark Newcomb of the Houston Police Department.

"The left side of his skull was completely purple and big -- swollen. The left side of his face, the eye almost popped out. His neck was bruised up. His legs, on the front, (looked) like they hit him with a rope or wire or something," witness Maria Melcher said.

Melcher dialed 911. When police arrived, she could not believe what happened next.

"When the police got here, they told her to put the baby down. And when she tried to put him down, she dropped him," she said.

"There's a possibility that she could be intoxicated, but we'll have to look into that a little bit further," Newcomb said.

Investigators are trying to determine who are the child's parents, because it was difficult communicating with the woman.

"We don't know who the mother is of the child. We only know that this is the caretaker," Newcomb said.

The woman lives on the street where she was found with the baby.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
how sick the world is...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 04:26:16 PM »
That made me ill. That poor little guy must have been so scared when it was happening. Little children deserve to feel safe and secure. They should never have to be scared of the people who take care of them. *shudder*

My little boy is almost two, and if someone did something like this to him . . . :rambo:

This lady was his "caretaker?" I wonder what the parents were thinking, leaving their kid with a drunk. I feel bad for them, but I hope it haunts them for the rest of their lives.

X3, the chair's too good for whoever did this. Bring 'em to Utah. We'll line 'em up in front of our firing squad.

:rambo:  :rambo:  :rambo:  
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
how sick the world is...
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 09:18:29 AM »
That made me ill. That poor little guy must have been so scared when it was happening. Little children deserve to feel safe and secure. They should never have to be scared of the people who take care of them. *shudder*

My little boy is almost two, and if someone did something like this to him . . . :rambo:

This lady was his "caretaker?" I wonder what the parents were thinking, leaving their kid with a drunk. I feel bad for them, but I hope it haunts them for the rest of their lives.

X3, the chair's too good for whoever did this. Bring 'em to Utah. We'll line 'em up in front of our firing squad.

:rambo:  :rambo:  :rambo:
I had looked up one of the houston news web sites for updates, i read that the mutilation was actually worse than described in this story.  I cant imagine anyone being evil enough to murder in the first place, let alone doing that to a poor defenseless baby.  IMO these people dont deserve to live, they should getr on death row with a pass to the front of the line...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.