Author Topic: Tough break SA fans  (Read 934 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Tough break SA fans
« on: March 22, 2005, 10:45:54 AM »
Really sorry about Tim Duncan, looks like he's out for the rest of the season. I was figuring the only team standing in San Antonio's way was the Miami Heat, and I still thought SA the better team.

I hope for your sakes he comes back in the post season and finishes what your boys have started, if isn't the Lakers, I would like to see San Antonio go all the way.

I know I haven't been posting much, just waaaay too busy with work.
Dan

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Tough break SA fans
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 05:03:06 PM »
Really sorry about Tim Duncan, looks like he's out for the rest of the season. I was figuring the only team standing in San Antonio's way was the Miami Heat, and I still thought SA the better team.

I hope for your sakes he comes back in the post season and finishes what your boys have started, if isn't the Lakers, I would like to see San Antonio go all the way.

I know I haven't been posting much, just waaaay too busy with work.
yeah it bites, but it happens, no big deal - well actually it IS a big deal - but it happens to every team, atleast we are already in the playoffs.  and more than likely Tim will be back before the playoffs, as long as he realy gets the rest on that ankle thats fine with me.  we can take anybody in the west with all three players (tim, tony, and manu...) to go along with our bench - resting tim this long before playoff time might actually be a very good thing for us....with the exception of all our impending losses of course that is...  :nonono:  

so for right now, I look at it all this way.  Tim WILL meet shaq in the finals.  however having the best record will now go to phoenix, fine.  SA CAN beat phx in a series IF TIM IS BACK.  now, meeting shaq and the heat in the finals...damn that is worrying me, even with tim, manu and tony hopefully healthy by then...it's going to be hell.  This is not to say the suns or any other team is a cake walk, thier not, but I know our team is pretty tough come playoff time and can still get the job done.

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.