Author Topic: How is Duncan's knee?  (Read 2714 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
How is Duncan's knee?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2005, 10:53:49 AM »
Does Tim Duncan really need to practice every single night?  The guy could write a book on basketball fundamentals.
Yeah, right.  Have him pull an Iverson and then see how much love he gets from you Laker fans.   :moon:

Duncan sat Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  He was practicing Monday because the Spurs staff felt he was okay and planned on him playing Tuesday.  He stepped on another player's foot and tweaked his ankle.  If it was the playoffs he probably would have played last night.  Back-to-back road games in February....save him for when it counts.
Uhhh....Iverson didnt want to practice because he feels he is too good to do that.  His shooting % says otherwise.  While Duncan on the other hand doesn't have a big gapping hole in his game.    On top of that Iverson's sixers werent leading the whole league.  Duncan's Spurs are.  Of course if Duncan did pull an Iverson and started to get an attitude about having to practice I dont expect you to say anything but the most positive things about it :rolleyes:
No, I would be as fair & objective as the Laker fans were with Shaq.   :D
Just like the Spurs fans are objective about Avery Johnson?
And Laker fans are about Kobe's Colorado escapades?
Difference between Avery Johnson and Kobe in Colorado is we actually got to see what was up with Avery and how hes not a hall of famer.......you dont know what went on in CO lol.

Lets edit that one Lurker and you can try again.  Maybe use a Phil Jackson refrence or a Mitch Kupchek one.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
How is Duncan's knee?
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2005, 11:35:46 AM »
Does Tim Duncan really need to practice every single night?  The guy could write a book on basketball fundamentals.
Yeah, right.  Have him pull an Iverson and then see how much love he gets from you Laker fans.   :moon:

Duncan sat Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  He was practicing Monday because the Spurs staff felt he was okay and planned on him playing Tuesday.  He stepped on another player's foot and tweaked his ankle.  If it was the playoffs he probably would have played last night.  Back-to-back road games in February....save him for when it counts.
Uhhh....Iverson didnt want to practice because he feels he is too good to do that.  His shooting % says otherwise.  While Duncan on the other hand doesn't have a big gapping hole in his game.    On top of that Iverson's sixers werent leading the whole league.  Duncan's Spurs are.  Of course if Duncan did pull an Iverson and started to get an attitude about having to practice I dont expect you to say anything but the most positive things about it :rolleyes:
Difference between Avery Johnson and Kobe in Colorado is we actually got to see what was up with Avery and how hes not a hall of famer.......you dont know what went on in CO lol.

Lets edit that one Lurker and you can try again.  Maybe use a Phil Jackson refrence or a Mitch Kupchek one.
Or how about we just end it with....

Our trophies are shinier than yours.   phhhhhtttttt!

:cheers:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
How is Duncan's knee?
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2005, 12:27:11 PM »

Or how about we just end it with....

Our trophies are shinier than yours.   phhhhhtttttt!

:cheers:
LOL!  You guys better have the trophy this year or it will be the 2nd biggest flop in recent basketball history since the Lakers losing to the Pistons.

Although id have to say the Lakeshow trophies are more bling blingin out of sheer number of ones the Lakers have. B)  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_Randy

How is Duncan's knee?
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2005, 12:27:49 PM »
You are right, Lurker -- if we kept ALL of our trophies as bright as SA keeps the two of theirs the glare would interfere with pilots landing at LAX.  

Keep shining your two trophies -- perhaps some day you will realize how much easier it is to shine two than it is to shine 14!

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
How is Duncan's knee?
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2005, 03:03:25 PM »
You guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable.

We got more.
We got more.
We got more.

And if I were a Celtics fan....

We won more recently.
or
We win every decade.

nanny, nanny, boo-boo!

:drunk:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Guest_Randy

How is Duncan's knee?
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2005, 03:15:39 PM »
You guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable.

We got more.
We got more.
We got more.

And if I were a Celtics fan....

We won more recently.
or
We win every decade.

nanny, nanny, boo-boo!

:drunk:
Oh, please!  This is coming from a Texan?  The people who originated "everything is bigger in Texas?"  You just can't use that line because your trophy case is AWFULLY small!  (of course, you guys will just say size doesn't matter -- why is it that only the small guys say that?)   :rofl: