Author Topic: Wow, look what is happening to the TWolves . . .  (Read 881 times)

Guest_Randy

Wow, look what is happening to the TWolves . . .
« on: January 11, 2005, 09:53:43 AM »
Minnesota has lost 8 out of it's last 10 -- winning against Washington (props for that) and against Philly (they won by 5 against Philly who was without AI).

They have lost to:  Cleveland (by 10), SA (by 14), NY (13), Memphis (9), Phoenix (7), Charlotte (18), Washington (3) and LAL (9).

I haven't seen many of the games but I have caught one and part of another -- it seemed like only KG and Wally World were really interested in the game and giving 100%.  Cassell looks good in the stats but he doesn't seem to really be striving to be competitive (esp. on the defensive end).  

This team seems to be imploding -- I say that because it has to be happening from within -- their talent isn't much different from last year but this team looks like it doesn't care any more.

PS - Is this how Spree thinks he is going to "earn" a max contract somewhere?   :rofl:   Someone will pick up SamIAm -- PG's are still hard to find but SG's are easy to come by and Spree is playing for a minimum contract at this point, IMO.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 10:19:14 AM »
They have a serious funk going on in that locker room.   I didnt get to catch some of the games listed above but if it was anything like last nights game then it must have been painfull for Wolves fans everywhere.  Blowing a 16 point lead against a team with no inside presence is just not acceptable when you have one of the best big men in the league.

Even Flip has some of that funk on him.  Who's idea was it NOT to post KG up each trip down the floor in the 4th?  He was being guarded by freakin Odom and Mihm.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2005, 12:01:59 PM »
They looked HORRIBLE against the Sixers.  It really looked like they were going to blow the game against a Sixer team at the trail end of an 8 game road trip WITHOUT AI.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 01:43:32 PM »
They looked HORRIBLE against the Sixers.  It really looked like they were going to blow the game against a Sixer team at the trail end of an 8 game road trip WITHOUT AI.
They let the Lakers take the lead with Kobe and Odom on the bench last night.  If that is an indication on how bad they played against the Lakers too.

There seems to be very little to no ball movement for long stretches of time.  Maybe that has something to do with Cass not suiting up.  Hudson doesnt seem the kind of PG that the Wolves need at this point.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 01:44:06 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com