Author Topic: Miami  (Read 984 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Miami
« on: December 31, 2004, 09:00:55 AM »
Talk about surprising turnarounds.  Miami - who a lot of people thought would be ok but not the best in the east - IS the best in the east.  only seven losses and 13 wins in a row, this team is showing some real greatness in the EC.  they are the fourth best team in the league and still rolling.  I think Wade is shining incredibly.  yes, Shaq daddy is there and helps to control the middle, but I have to give Wade the props because HE has been carrying this team to its record for the most part.

Would miami still be the best if Indiana hadnt gone gangsta?   :eek2:

Its great watching this team roll like this.  I hope they keep it up.   :up:

:cheers:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

koast-wade

Miami
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 04:05:11 PM »
Wade is THE MAN.  Why the NBA isnt putting their weight behind him instead of Melo, I have no idea.  This kid is just amazing.  He seemingly can get into the paint any time he wants.  When he doesnt, its because he chose not too.

This new pack of the talent just getting into the league makes me happy to be a big basketball fan.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Miami
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 12:35:45 AM »
Wade indeed playing fantastic.  Shraq has been consistent.  I like their PF Udonis Haslem.

Whether they move to upper level will depend on the rest of the team.  How Eddie Jones (Or someone else as the playoffs progress) plays as #3 option will be a key IMO.  

6-6 vs WC altho they played the Sonics tough.  Plus the record vs WC almost doesn't matter, ie Detroit last year.  Only have to play WC in one series, that being the Finals.

Rashard Lewis is bona fide.