Author Topic: NBA.com inside ticket radio  (Read 769 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
NBA.com inside ticket radio
« on: November 28, 2004, 11:11:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those NBA fans who only want access to live game action, get Audio League Pass -- live audio of every NBA game, home and away feeds (archived for seven days).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was planning on going out of town this weekend so I sprung for the $5.95 (per month) to get the NBA Audio League pass.  To me, being able to hear the Laker games were worth it.  I've got to say this is kinda cool.  You get to listen to all the games you want each night from around the league or you can come to archive of the games (which are held for 7 days).   Plop on some headphones, check your email and/or do your online bill pay, and put it on a game you wouldnt be able to get otherwise.  Pretty cool little deal.  Especially if you happen to travel alot.

I'll be able to post copies of games in mp3 format for the board to download thru yousendit.com if anyone wants them!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com