Poll

Would you suspend David Stern?

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Suspend Stern?  (Read 837 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Suspend Stern?
« on: November 22, 2004, 01:43:15 AM »
This weasle has had numerous opportunites to foresee this.

Woops.  Is supposed to be

1. Yes weasel who has tolerated NBA drunkbeer sales.
2. Yes. Nothing to Detroit. Especially the metal chair thrower.
3. Yes. Correct, but he is a weasel anyways. Lose him.
4. Yes. Every other shove got 2 games max. BenWa 6.
5. No. He did what was neccessary.
6. No. I'm in his inheritance.
7. No. Deal was 3 straight titles for lifetime commish.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 02:00:02 AM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Suspend Stern?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 11:26:54 AM »
That rapper Young Buck is going to be charged with stabbing someone because they have it on tape.  Why cant those fans be charged with something if there is clear evidence on tape?  Mr. Blue shirt should be charged and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb stepping onto the court warrants punishment.

Ben Wallace, IMO, got off with a cheap one after seeing the tape again.  The fans got rowdy after re-acting to Ben Wallace overreacting.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 11:27:41 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Suspend Stern?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 11:45:42 AM »
That rapper Young Buck is going to be charged with stabbing someone because they have it on tape.  Why cant those fans be charged with something if there is clear evidence on tape?  Mr. Blue shirt should be charged and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb stepping onto the court warrants punishment.

Ben Wallace, IMO, got off with a cheap one after seeing the tape again.  The fans got rowdy after re-acting to Ben Wallace overreacting.
Especially the metal chair thrower.
Police have gathered tape and will be presenting it to DA to see whom amoung everyone will be charged.

Yes Koast on BenWa, but see the dilema SternFish has?  All previous 20 year shoves on the court have gotton only one or two games.  Remember the Shaq haymaker airball at Brad Miller?  

Bottom line tho BenWa kept it on the court, Artest took it to the stands.  Stern had to base his decision on that.

Steven Jackson:  At 1st i thought he wailed on black shirt dude just because he was there.  Now I see that immediately after Artest did the initial engagement with 4 eyes, artest shoves 4 eyes down and they are scuffling on the floor.  Black shirt is right next to them and throws a full beer on Artest.  Thats when Jackson smacked him.

Artest.  When lying on the table, have you guys seen the very 1st guy he knocks over?  Its a scorerstable talking head.  Older white guy in suit.  I think it might be Jim Gray.  Anyways check it out, he levels him accidently.  They guy tries holding him back and its just "timber" as Artest goes right over him.