Author Topic: Vince "The Rat" Carter squeakin' away  (Read 953 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Vince "The Rat" Carter squeakin' away
« on: November 21, 2004, 04:02:11 PM »
I wonder how the Duncan family will take this slap in the face.  Is there a Carter/Duncan beef brewing?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2004112128

Bottom of recap

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes

Duncan was listening to his iPod during the 20-minute warmup before the game. On Tuesday, Carter was informed by the NBA that he couldn't listen to his because it violated the league's rules on proper attire. Carter told a reporter what Duncan was doing. ... The game had the same officiating crew that worked at Friday night's Pacers-Pistons brawl game. ... The Raptors didn't increase security Sunday.

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 08:31:13 PM »
Its not the same thing...for starters, this IS Tim Duncan we are talking about.  if he wanted to go out there in a clown suit and carrying a playboy ho on each shoulder he could....dammit! :nonono:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 08:32:52 PM »
seriously though, i totally missed the game.  lost to the raps???  wow, they must have been bored out there or something to lose to another team they should have easily beaten...Pop needs to get it in themselves to take each game seriously and not let up until time runs out...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.