Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA Discussion / Re: How is everyone doing?
« Last post by Laker Fan on February 20, 2015, 05:05:22 PM »
What's up WOW? Been a while, this board is dying a slow, lingering death unfortunately, I still check in every once in a while, as you can see not very often considering when you posted this. Getting close to retirement been traveling a lot now that we are empty nesters and continuing to be frustrated with the Lakers, although watching the little girl and her seriously overrated older sister get smacked around last year by a bunch of wily old veteranos was something worth watching!

I have been needing to plan a trip to San Francisco to tell off a front office that would get rid of a coach that takes his team to 3 STRAIGHT NFC title games and a Superbowl, not to mention I never thought plugging in Kaepernick over Smith was right, but that is on Harbaugh, still, you don't lose your starting position because of an injury. That having been said, as much as a despise and utterly detest both teams and wish there had been a way they could BOTH lose, the look on Shermans face when Wilson threw that interception was absolutely PRICELESS!

So what have you been up to? Sure miss what this board used to be
NBA Discussion / How is everyone doing?
« Last post by WayOutWest on December 29, 2014, 09:58:38 PM »
It has been a while and I was just wondering how everyone is doing these days.  I see updates from a few of you guys on Facebook but most of you are flying below the radar.
Philadelphia 76ers / Re: NBA Draft 2014
« Last post by tk76 on July 14, 2014, 01:10:04 AM »
Wow, this place still exists.  Good to know, as the other Sixers boards can get a bit crazy...
NBA Discussion / Re: The traitorous crying little girl and her intentions
« Last post by Laker Fan on July 11, 2014, 05:34:14 PM »
Apparently the little girl is running home to momma! Enjoy your prodigal son Cleveland!
General Discussion / Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews
« Last post by lotlansite on July 03, 2014, 08:38:25 PM »
I searched for over a month and then came across Stilhaus Kitchens who beat everyone's price by a long way.
« Last post by MCW4thewin on June 26, 2014, 08:01:32 PM »
Ended up being the case. Got our first back, got  a second. I'm guessing they're going to try Saric at SF, or flip him during next year's draft.

Somewhat uncreative.  I liked Eagles Draft better.
« Last post by MCW4thewin on June 26, 2014, 07:44:12 PM »
are we trading payton for saric?

Can't see it,  then Sam'd have a big LOGJAM and among other things, explain to fans why there won't be a first round rookie. Besides, Saric is an AWFUL ball player, TO Prone/sucks at D.
« Last post by jordan76 on June 26, 2014, 07:41:26 PM »
are we trading payton for saric?
« Last post by MCW4thewin on June 26, 2014, 07:39:18 PM »
still don't know why we passed on mcderrmott for payton???
is carter-willliams leaving??? I don't want him to leave. :(

He's not leaving, remember when David Kahn wanted to re-create the Bad Boy Pistons? Well, Elfried is 1000 X the player Flynn was. Should've been top-5 IMO.
« Last post by jordan76 on June 26, 2014, 07:33:38 PM »
still don't know why we passed on mcderrmott for payton???
is carter-willliams leaving??? I don't want him to leave. :(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10