Author Topic: Now this is rich, Donald Sterling heckling Baron Davis from his court side seat  (Read 1896 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/13/donald-sterling-baron-davis_n_795922.html

Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has been taunting his own point guard Baron Davis from his courtside seats during games, according to Marc J. Spears of Yahoo Sports.

"Why are you in the game?" Sterling was said to have shouted. "Why did you take that shot? You're out of shape!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am debating on buying Clippers tickets near Donald Sterling so I can taunt him during the game....

"Why are you a slum lord?" "Why don't you ever spend money on this team and always run out free agents?" "Why has the culture you put in place in this organization one of a loser?" "Do you think you and Al Davis can go commit suicide together?"
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Made to order to support Joe's contention that the league could do without the Clips, a contention I fully support.
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
You know, I just might contribute to the "Buy westkoast season tickets" fund, just to watch that on TV.

I really hate picking on the Clippers, knowing that some of you guys are at least supporters, if not fans, but Sterling and his culture of losing just SCREAM to be called out (if not thrown out).  Even a halfway decent owner would not have decided to put his franchise in the same building as the league's historically best franchise and expect to be taken seriously.

Move the Clippers to Anaheim - or heck, even to the Forum if it's still there, and at least you can be the best team in your own building.  But to share Staples - meaning you'll get Laker leftovers for game dates and times - is just a humiliation, and it contributes to the culture of losing that is the Clippers.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
You know, I just might contribute to the "Buy westkoast season tickets" fund, just to watch that on TV.

I really hate picking on the Clippers, knowing that some of you guys are at least supporters, if not fans, but Sterling and his culture of losing just SCREAM to be called out (if not thrown out).  Even a halfway decent owner would not have decided to put his franchise in the same building as the league's historically best franchise and expect to be taken seriously.

Move the Clippers to Anaheim - or heck, even to the Forum if it's still there, and at least you can be the best team in your own building.  But to share Staples - meaning you'll get Laker leftovers for game dates and times - is just a humiliation, and it contributes to the culture of losing that is the Clippers.

If everyone on this board donates 10 bucks I should have enough for season tickets.... all 10 of us LOL!  Seriously though, if I get a chance to goto a Clippers game this year and am near him, im going to talk smack to him.  He deserves to have smack talked to him in general but to go after a player for lack of dedication to the franchise and not having a winning spirit, that is LAUGHABLE.  I am not a Clippers fan but I support them.  Much like in high school we supported the JV team!  I still goto games.  I still watch them on TV.  I just can't say I am a fan of a franchise that operates like it should be in the NBA development league.  I

I would LOVE for the Clippers to be moved to Anaheim.  I drive by 'The Pond' every single day as it is about 2 miles from where I work now.  The fans in Orange County would support them just for the simple fact they could get tickets and not have to fight the 405/5/110 freeways to watch some basketball.   When they have played at The Pond in the past they've had a good turn out.  I don't see why not.  It wouldn't cost them much to relocate, the stadium is already built, and there are plenty of people in Orange County and the Inland Empire who would show up
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com