Author Topic: New Draft Time  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
New Draft Time
« on: December 18, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »
So, I'm an idiot. I thought when I carried over the settings from the previous season, it would carry over the draft time. Apparently not, and in my haste to quickly setup the league, it set it up as an autopick league. I changed it, but it wouldn't let me select any time today.

My apologies. A combination of the low amount of time we had to setup the league, lack of free time and my haste in setting it up and I screwed up. Let me know what day this week works best for all of you and I'll try to get it scheduled during that time.

Offline atom2030

• AOL Instant Messenger - atom2030
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tomp22000
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Draft Time
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 07:15:30 PM »
Derek, i'm sorry my displeasure with the new draft time offended you. Just my share of personal problems I had to overcome to join today's (apparent) party live (for the first time in 3 seasons). But then again, that's just me, and i'm part of the league and will follow wherever it goes.

So, again, sorry for shouting out too quickly and too loud.

Hope you reconsider your resignation after sleeping on it, I would be a very sad day to lose a (virtual) friend like you ... not only running this fine league as commissioner (the last one I still play), but also giving advice on everything I had ever asked you about. And man, you know we talked basketball as well as the more important aspects of life, too.

===============================
Felix Skydivers '13
In honor of Felix Baumgartners adventures
... and not just because he's Austrian too

xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 08:31:14 PM »
You're not losing me.  I still plan on playing in the league, still plan on being on these boards, and will still be around.  I just don't feel like running it anymore.

I don't expect the league to go anywhere.  There's not much work to be done most of the year.  I just don't feel like being the "decision maker" anymore.

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 12:02:00 PM »
How bout Sunday night the 1st as our draft date?

I'm thinking 9 pm EST, 6 pm PST as the time.

Does this work for folks?
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41